Posted by https://paleomg.com/simple-chorizo-butternut-squash-hash/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Chorizo Butternut Squash Hash
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced small (208 grams)
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/2 pound chorizo
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 eggs
- Place a cast iron skillet or pan over medium heat. Add butternut squash and onion.
- After cooking the butternut squash on all sides for about 5-8 minutes or until squash is soft, add chorizo. Break up chorizo into small pieces and cook until completely cooked through. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon to press in 5 little crevices. Crack eggs into the crevices. Place a lid over the pan and cook until eggs are cooked to over easy (or to preference), about 3-4 minutes.