Posted by https://paleomg.com/simple-shrimp-salad/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 2 cups cooked and peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 cup ground dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional- remove for 21DSD friendly)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- salt and pepper
- First boil your eggs. Add three eggs to a small saucepan filled with water, place over high heat and let boil for 15 minutes. Then put eggs in cold water and let cool. Then peel and chop and add to a large bowl.
- Then chop your cooked shrimp, green apple, red onion, and celery and add to the bowl with eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.