Posted by https://paleomg.com/soft-chewy-molasses-spice-cookies/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Soft & Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sunflower seed butter, and molasses.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt.
- Pour half of the dry mixture into the wet mixture, mix well, then add the rest and mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat sheet. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop tablespoon sized cookie dough drops on the baking sheet. This should make 18 cookies so you may need to use 2 baking sheets.
- Baking for 10 minutes, until cookies are firm on the top. Do not overcook, you want them to stay chewy.
Yields 18 cookies