Posted by https://paleomg.com/spicy-grilled-shrimp-with-easy-guacamole/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Easy Guacamole
For the shrimp
- 2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 white onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Light grill to medium heat.
- Place shrimp onto metal skewers and lie flat on a cutting board. One pound made 3 full skewers for me.
- Using a pastry brush, brush one side of the shrimp with the sriracha sauce using only half of the sauce, then sprinkle with of the spices and a bit of salt and pepper. Then flip the shrimp over and repeat until well coated.
- Place shrimp on top rack of the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- While shrimp are cooking, in a large bowl mix together ingredients for easy guacamole.
- Serve shrimp with guac.