Posted by https://paleomg.com/spinach-artichoke-stuffed-mushrooms/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 30 button mushrooms, stems removed
- 16 ounce frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1/4 cup almond milk cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- avocado oil spray
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet then spray each one with avocado oil spray.
- In a bowl mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Add a tablespoon or more of the mixture to each mushroom cap.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with fresh dill before serving!