Posted by https://paleomg.com/sticky-apple-bars/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the toppings
- First make your crust. Add all ingredients for the crust to a food processor. (you may need to heat up your coconut cream concentrate aka coconut butter)
- Put crust ingredients in an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish, press down until evenly distributed.
- Now heat up a large skillet under medium heat. Add your coconut oil then your sliced apples.
- Once apples begin to become soft, add your walnuts. Be sure to continuously stir so the apples and walnuts do not burns.
- Once apples are wilted, add your honey and coconut cream concentrate along with cinnamon and salt.
- When all ingredients are incorporated, pour mixture on top of crust and press flat. Put in the fridge to harden for 30-45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve!!