Posted by https://paleomg.com/strawberry-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, puree bananas, eggs, dates, sunflower seed butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Then add flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking soda and powder, and salt and puree once more.
- Add mixture to a mixing bowl then fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tin with paper or silicone liners, plop mixture in the muffin liners, and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. I know, long time. But that's how it must be.
- Makes 8-9 muffins.