Posted by https://paleomg.com/strawberry-dark-chocolate-chunk-cookies/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and maple sugar using a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add tapioca and coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla, salt and chocolate chunks then mix to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place parchment paper lined baking sheet. This dough will create 15 cookies. Once you've placed all the dough onto the baking sheet, take a dried strawberry or two and press them slightly into each cookie.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes until removing from baking sheet to place on cooling rack. If you try to remove these from the baking sheet early, they will come apart. So don't be stupid here. Patience is a virtue!
- Eat up! (I sprinkled flake salt on top because I love salt on my cookies, but you don't have to do that!)