Posted by https://paleomg.com/summer-vegetable-gnocchi/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 package Cappello's Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 spring onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomtatoes
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- Cook gnocchi, drain and set aside.
- Place a large saute pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil along with onion and garlic cloves. Cook until onion becomes translucent.
- Add red bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, then add squash, and zucchini. Cook for about 6-8 minutes, until veggies are soft, then add plum tomatoes along with salt, oregano, sage, and garlic powder, and cook for another 2 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to burst. Remove veggies from pan and set aside.
- To the hot pan, add olive oil and butter. Add the gnocchi and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, until browned. Then add the veggies back to the pan along with lemon zest, juice, parsley and basil and mix. Sprinkle with a bit more salt before serving!