Posted by https://paleomg.com/super-bowl-dill-pickle-dip-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Super Bowl Dill Pickle Dip
- 8 ounces almond milk cream cheese*
- 5 ounces almond milk greek yogurt*
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- hefty pinch of salt
- hefty pinch of black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Cover and place in fridge for 1 hour before serving with plantain chips, sweet potato chips, avocado oil potato chips, cassava coconut tortilla chips, and veggies!
*I used Kite Hill brand