Posted by https://paleomg.com/super-easy-buffalo-chicken-pizza/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
- 1 package Simple Mills Pizza Dough
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, peeled away from skin and minced
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Ranch
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Frank's Hot Sauce)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet peppers
- 1 package Kite Hill Ricotta Cheese
- minced cilantro, for garnish
- Follow instructions on the Simple Mills Pizza Dough box to make two 8" pizzas.
- Once dough has been pre-baked, mix together minced chicken, 1/2 cup ranch, 1/4 cup hot sauce and salt and pepper. Then whisk together 2 tablespoons ranch and 2 tablespoons hot sauce in a separate bowl.
- With the small amount of ranch and hot sauce whisked together, sauce each pizza, leaving a little edge of the crust. Then evenly spread the chicken mixture on top of each pizza. Lastly, top each pizza with sliced red onion, peppers and then top pizza with a few dollops of the ricotta cheese throughout.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top pizza with cilantro and a little extra Primal Kitchen Ranch on top!