Posted by https://paleomg.com/superbowl-snacks-apple-pie-nachos/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Superbowl Snacks: Apple Pie Nachos
- Pull out a large skillet and place under medium heat.
- Add your coconut oil to the pan and let it get real hot.
- Now add your apples and walnuts to it. Use a spatula or spoon to move the apples and walnuts around to help cook on both sides and not burn. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add your coconut milk, almond butter, honey and raisins and spoon everything around the help the flavors meld. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add your cinnamon, salt, and almond flour on top and mix thoroughly once more.
- Serve warm, with a fork.
that was A LOT of tablespoons. sorry to overwhelm you.