Posted by https://paleomg.com/thai-peanut-zucchini-noodle-bowl/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodle Bowl
For the "peanut" sauce
For the noodles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 large zucchinis, peeled, spiralized and drained of any excess liquid (about 3 cups spiralized)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- cilantro, for garnish
For the soft boiled eggs
- Place all ingredients for the peanut sauce in a blender and blend until smooth and combined. Set aside.
- Peel and spiralize zucchini then squeeze out all excess liquid. Set aside.
- Add coconut oil to a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and bell peppers and cook for 10 minutes, tossing throughout to help cook evenly. Then add garlic, zucchini noodles, salt and red pepper flakes to cook for 3-4 minutes with the peppers and onions. Pour peanut sauce into the pan, turn the heat down to low and mix to combined everything. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- While the sauce thickens, pour 1 1/2 cups of water to the basin of an instant pot. Place a steam basket or rack in the basin, add the eggs, secure lid, then press manual to high pressure and set time at 2 minutes. While the eggs cook, make a bowl filled with ice water. Once time is up, quick release the pressure then remove the eggs and place directly into the ice water for about 2 minutes to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and cut the soft boiled eggs in half then place on top of the peanut noodles along with cilantro, for garnish!