Posted by https://paleomg.com/tomatillo-coconut-guacamole/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Tomatillo Coconut Guacamole
- 2 tomatillos, husked, chopped then pureed
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 tablespoons white onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
Serve with: plantain chips, sliced peppers, carrots, celery, etc.
- Place chopped tomatillos in small blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix all ingredients for the guacamole along with the pureed tomatillos in a large bowl until smooth.
- Serve with anything you prefer! Yes, it's as simple as that!