Posted by https://paleomg.com/watermelon-rhubarb-gin-fizz/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Watermelon Rhubarb Gin Fizz
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons honey
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mineral water or club soda
- 6-8 ounces gin (I prefer Hendrick's)
- Place watermelon, rhubarb, honey, lime zest and juice, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Pour mixture through a sieve to remove the excess rhubarb.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher along with mineral water and gin. Mix to combine.
- Serve chilled over ice!