Posted by https://paleomg.com/whipped-ricotta-pesto-dip/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Whipped Ricotta Pesto Dip
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 2 (8 ounce) containers of almond milk ricotta*, softened to room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container of almond milk cream cheese*, softened to room temperature
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons pesto (I used Seggiano dairy-free pesto)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cherry tomatoes on it. Toss in olive oil and garnish with a bit of salt and garlic powder. Place in oven to bake for about 8 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to slightly blister.
- Place ricotta and cream cheese in a large bowl and whip with a mixer for 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Then add in lemon zest and juice, a bit of salt and garlic clove. Whip once more for about 30 seconds to combine.
- Add whipped ricotta to a serving dish and add pesto, using a spoon to mix the pesto into the ricotta. Top with black pepper and blistered tomatoes and serve with veggies and/or grain-free crackers!
*I used Kite Hill brand