Chocolate Cherry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a medium bowl: coconut flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredient to wet ingredient and mix together until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and fresh cherries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop mixture into amuffin tin. My mixture made 11 full muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes.