Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup peeled, shredded and drained zucchini (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups paleo baking flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with silicone muffin liners or paper liners then spray with oil spray.
- Peel zucchinis, finely shred them then use paper towels or a nut milk bag to squeeze out all the excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients until completely combined. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the batter into 12 muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of each muffin. Let cool for a couple minutes before removing from liners.