Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16-19 donut holes 1x
For the cinnamon sugar topping
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat mini donut maker.
- Place pumpkin, maple syrup, ghee, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix until smooth and combined. Then add almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda & powder, and salt and mix once more until smooth.
- Grease donut maker with coconut oil spray or whatever you have on hand. Use a cookie scoop to scoop mixture into each donut mold. Follow directions for mini donut maker and cook however long directions recommend. Repeat until all batter is gone. This should make about 16-19 donuts holes.
- Once cooked, place melted ghee in a shallow bowl and coconut sugar with pumpkin pie spice in another shallow bowl. Dip each donut hole in melted ghee then place in the coconut sugar and toss until completely coated. Repeat with all donut holes. Eat up immediately while they are still warm!