Crispy Taco Spiced Fingerling Potatoes with Hot Sauce Aioli
For the hot sauce aioli
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Put lid on top and place over medium heat. Bring to boil and then cook for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and use a potato smasher to press the potatoes until the break open slightly. Use a brush to brush each potato with oil then sprinkle taco seasonings on top of all of them. Put baking sheet in oven to bake for 20 minutes, until potatoes are crispy.
- While the potatoes cook, mix together the mayo and hot sauce until combine and leave in the fridge to keep cool.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, drizzle the aioli on top and sprinkle with cilantro and green onions before serving!