Italian Spicy Sausage & Kale Gnocchi Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Follow directions on package to cook gnocchi then drain and set aside. (you’ll want to rinse off the gnocchi to keep it from sticking together too much)
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat and add sausage. Use a wooden spoon to break up sausage. Cook until no longer pink and slight brown and crispy. Then add the kale to cook for 2-3 minutes, until wilted.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato paste, honey, coconut milk, broth, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add gnocchi to pan then pour the liquid mixture from the bowl into the pan. Mix until all is coated. Pour all ingredients into greased dish and place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve up! Hope you love it!