Jicama Apple Slaw
- 1 jicama, peeled and julienned
- 1 green apple, cored and julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large jalapeño, julienne (remove seeds for less spice)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
For the dressing
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- hefty pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Place all sliced fruits and veggies in a large bowl.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss until completely coated.
- Eat. Eat by itself, eat on tacos, eat on a salad, eat on anything!