Ketchup with Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2-5 1x
For the fries
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced in matchsticks
- 1–2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- pinches of salt
- Coconut Oil Spray
For the ketchup
- 2 (6 oz) cans tomato paste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut end off sweet potatoes, then cut in half lengthwise, then cut strips of the halves, then cut them into matchsticks. (see picture below)
- Place parchment paper down on a baking sheet and spread sweet potatoes out. Spray with coconut oil then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While your sweet potatoes are baking, pull out a medium sized saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Add your broth, tomato paste, and apple cider vinegar and mix to combine.
- Then add your spices and salt.
- Let simmer for around 5-7 minutes under low heat. We don’t need no tomato explosions.
- Let cool then place in a sweet, extra cool squeeze bottle. Duh.
- Now dip your fries in your ketchup you dummy.