Lavender Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs, whisked
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, maple sugar, baking soda and powder, lavender buds, poppyseeds, and salt until combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together applesauce, eggs, lemon juice and zest, and almond extract. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until combine.
- Grease a silicone muffin tray then use an ice cream scoop to scoop out 10 muffins.
- Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean!