New Year’s Eve Blackberry Bellini
- 3 cups frozen blackerries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bottle of chilled prosecco
- Place blackberries and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Let cook for about 5-8 minutes until the berries begin to break down and burst. Make sure to mix occasionally to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- After they are done cooking, place in a blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth then run pureed mixture through a fine mesh strainer over a bowl to remove any of the seeds. Place in the fridge to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of the blackberry puree into a champagne flute then top the rest off with prosecco and give it a light swirl with a spoon to combine. It’s as simple as that!