Peach BBQ Turkey Meatloaf (nut and egg free)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Run your yellow onion and red pepper through the shredding attachment on your food processor to make your onion and pepper well minced.
- Add your onion and red pepper to a skillet over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of fat in it and 2 minced garlic cloves. Cook down until onions are translucent.
- Then add your cooked onion and pepper to a large mixing bowl along with the ground turkey, mushrooms, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, 2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with your hands until you get them well combined.
- Add mixture to two mini loaf pans (like I did) or one large one. Pack it down well to make sure everything stays in tact.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let rest.
- Eat up. I ate mine over a baked sweet potato. Because why wouldn’t you!?