Pomegranate Rosemary Sangria
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups moscato wine (you could also use a red wine, if you prefer that flavor over white), chilled
- 2 cups champagne, chilled
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- rosemary sprigs
- orange slices
- pomegranate seeds
- In a large pitcher, mix together pomegranate juice, orange juice and honey until mixture is well combined and honey has melted.
- Then pour in wine, champagne, orange zest, rosemary sprigs, orange slices and pomegranate seeds.
- Mix together with a large spoon.
- Serve right away! Feel free to add more fruit on top like apples, pears or whatever you desire!