Paleo Pork Hatch Chile Breakfast Patties
- 1.5lbs ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 hatch chiles, seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fat of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pull out a large skillet and add your fat to it over medium-high heat.
- Add your minced garlic and diced onion to the skillet and cook until onion is translucent.
- Next add your shredded zucchini and diced hatch chiles along with the spices.
- Cook down until soft.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Once cool, add skillet mixture to a large bowl with the ground pork. Then add the egg. Mix all together.
- Form 6-8 patties or however many you like for the perfect patty size.
- Put the same skillet under medium-high heat and add extra fat if needed.
- Add the patties to the skillet and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Then be a happy patty and eat them!