Strawberry Peach Lemonade
- 2 cups roughly chopped strawberries
- 2 cups roughly chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6–8 large lemons)
- 6 cups water
- Place strawberries, peaches, honey and 1/2 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat and let reduce for 10 minutes. Let cool for another 10 minutes then place in a high speed blender and blend until completely combined.
- Strain mixer through a sieve into a large pitcher and then add lemon and 6 cups of water. Mix to combined then place in the fridge to cool completely.
- Serve lemonade over ice!