Thai Curry Cashews
- 2 cups raw whole cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thai basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cashews in coconut oil then add nutritional yeast, coconut sugar, turmeric, ginger, red pepper flakes, basil and salt and toss to completely coat.
- Place cashews evenly on baking sheet. Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes to help brown on all sides.
- Cool slightly before eating!