Thanksgiving Cinnamon Candied Pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Place sugars, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg white, water and vanilla extract until egg whites become frothy. Add pecan halves to bowl and toss until coated. Then add sugar mixture to the large bowl, leaving behind 2 tablespoons of the sugar for later, toss until completely coated.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer. Put in oven for 40-45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes to help cook evenly on all sides.
- Once the pecans are done cooking, remove from oven, sprinkle with the last of the sugars then let cool completely on baking sheet.
- Store in air tight container.