Bacon Pecan Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- 6 oz bacon, diced up
- 1/2 cup pecans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut off the end of the brussel sprouts then cut each one in half.
- Throw your diced bacon in a large skillet under medium heat and cook until it begins to brown.
- Then add your pecans to roast with the bacon in the bacon fat.
- Once bacon is fully cooked, remove bacon and pecans with a slotted spoon and put in a bowl.
- Now add brussel sprouts directly to your bacon fat pan, add some salt and pepper, and cover to let cook for a bit. About 6 minutes of so.
- Once the brussel sprouts are browned a bit on the outside, either add that pan directly to the oven or transfer the sprouts to a baking dish then put in the oven for roasting.
- Leave in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, adding the bacon and pecans back to the brussel sprouts after about 15 minutes to finish cooking all together.
- Let cool a bit, then eat.