Gluten Free Brownie in a Mug
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Total Time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Yield: 1 mug brownie 1x
- 3 tablespoons sugar (maple, coconut, organic cane, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons milk (almond, oat, coconut, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon oil (butter, ghee, grapeseed, coconut, etc)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used 1 tbsp cocoa powder + 1 tbsp black cocoa powder)
- pinch of salt
- ice cream, for topping (almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk, etc.)
- mini chocolate chips, for topping
- Place sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla extract in a mug and mix to combined.
- Then add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and mix once more until combined.
- Place in a microwave to cook for 1 minute 30 seconds. Top with a scoop of ice cream and mini chocolate chips!