Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Author: juli
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
For the pumpkin:
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup maple or coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
For the cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin time with parchment paper liners and spray with coconut oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, maple sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and powder, and salt.
- Then add eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and vanilla extract and use a spatula to mix until everything is completely combined and smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, add all ingredients for the cheesecake (except for the chocolate chips) and beat together for 1-2 minutes until combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the pumpkin batter into 12 muffin cups. This should fill each cup up about 1/3-1/2 full.
- Then use the cookie scoop to scoop the cheesecake layer on top of the pumpkin layer in each muffin cup.
- Using a knife, toothpick or anything else, swirl the two batters together to combined.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Store in closed container in fridge.