Cilantro Chicken Nuggets
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
For the nuggets
- 1lb ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 bundle of cilantro, chopped (the more, the better!)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
For the dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground stone mustard (from the bottle/container-not powder)
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- Mix all of your nugget ingredients together: ground chicken, egg, cilantro, scallions, sesame oil, ginger, and salt and pepper.
- Now heat up a large skillet under medium heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Place your coconut flour in a shallow bowl.
- Make small balls from your nugget mixture, “nugget sized” and place each nugget in the coconut flour (being sure to only lightly dust the nuggets) then place in your skillet.
- Use a spatula to slightly flatten out each nugget. It only needs just a little press down.
- Cook on both sides for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- While your nuggets cook, mix your dipping sauce ingredients together.
- Once your nuggets are done cooking, dip those little guys in the sauce and eat those grown up nuggets up!