Cinnamon Banana Waffles
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Place bananas, egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, and milk in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add ingredients from the food processor into a large bowl and add almond meal, shredded coconut, arrowroot flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into waffle iron (mine was non stick and they didn’t stick at all, but before careful and maybe grease yours before).
- My batter made 5 waffles total.
- Top with bananas, syrup, and even some grass fed butter. That would be real good.