Crispy Chicken Berry Salad with Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing
For the dressing
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Kasandrinos Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Kasandrinos Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 minced garlic clove
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
For the salad
- 5–6 cup fresh greens
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 3–4 ounces goat cheese (optional)
- Make the crispy chicken. Once cooked through, slice how you prefer.
- Place all ingredients for the dressing, except for the poppy seeds, in a blender and blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes. Then pour dressing a jar, add poppy seeds and shake. Place in fridge to cool while you make the rest of the salad.
- In a large bowl, add greens, strawberries, blueberries, red onion, walnuts, and goat cheese, chicken, and dressing then toss to coat. Use as much dressing as you prefer.
- Eat up!