Crispy Garlic Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Lift the skin slightly away for the chicken and place 1 tablespoon of the garlic spread understand the chicken skin. Replace the skin back down and press the garlic spread throughout. Sprinkle a small bit of salt on top of the skin.
Air Fryer Cooking Process
- Place chicken thighs in the basket of the air fryer. Turn temperature up to 390 degrees F and time up to 15 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Oven Cooking Process
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken thigh skin side down and cook for 8 minutes until skin is crispy, then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place on a sheet pan and put in the oven to bake for 5 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperatures of 165 degrees F.