Two things I can’t get enough of right now:
Oh yeah, and chicken thighs. So why wouldn’t I put them all together to create the tastiest recipe? I just recently found Majestic Creamy Garlic Spread and I’m OBSESSED! The only ingredients in Majestic Garlic are 100% USA organic fresh raw garlic, organic cold milled flaxseed, organic safflower oil, organic sea salt, and fresh lemon juice. And it makes for the tastiest dip to go on anything. I’ll eat it with plantain chips, cucumber, put it in a tzaziki sauce for a little more tang, and I LOVE it with chicken thighs. Be prepped and ready to smell like garlic the rest of the day when you eat this dip. And also be ready to eat the entire container in one sitting. It’s so damn good.
This recipe is made in two ways – in an air fryer and in the oven. I have the Philips Air Fryer XL nowadays and love it. I don’t have to preheat the oven and wait for it the heat up. I don’t have to heat up the house now that it’s summer. And my chicken comes out perfect crispy on the outside, and insanely juicy on the inside. But I understand not everyone has the space for an air fryer, so I added the oven cooking process to this recipe as well. But if you’re wondering if an air fryer is worth it, I DEFINITELY think so. I love mine so much and use it almost daily. I love to whip up my Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower, Air Fryer Sweet Plantains, and Easy Air Fryer Gnocchi!
Can we talk a little less about chicken now? I’m over it. Let’s talk about tv. Because I’m slightly addicted to a show right now. Well two. Have you watched Chernobyl and/or One Strange Rock yet? Trigger warning – Chernobyl is one of the most upsetting shows I’ve ever watched since it’s a true story that I only learned about this week. The Soviet Union is hella good at covering things up, or maybe I’m just dumb. But either way, the show is so good, so scary, and so sad. I highly recommend it. I recommend skipping episode 4 though. They kill animals and it’s too awful. I hid under the covers for that episode. But also, One Strange Rock which is hosted by Will Smith will blow your f*cking mind. It’s all about earth and it makes my head spin.
Also unrelated to chicken, my friend pushed a new little baby out of her body yesterday. Super hero. Every time a friend does that, I’m blown away. I know it’s a normal thing that women do, but DAMN. It’s crazy. It blows my mind as much as One Strange Rock does. One Strange Rock should make a show about the female body and what it goes through during pregnancy and child birth. We already know but do we really know? Am I high? It’s hard to tell. Just still tripping over how the earth was made. And I’m currently sweating out of every crevice from my one cup of coffee. I need to get to the gym ASAP. Kloveyoubye.
Crispy Garlic Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons Majestic Garlic Creamy Garlic Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lift the skin slightly away for the chicken and place 1 tablespoon of the garlic spread understand the chicken skin. Replace the skin back down and press the garlic spread throughout. Sprinkle a small bit of salt on top of the skin.
Air Fryer Cooking Process
- Place chicken thighs in the basket of the air fryer. Turn temperature up to 390 degrees F and time up to 15 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Oven Cooking Process
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken thigh skin side down and cook for 8 minutes until skin is crispy, then turn over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place on a sheet pan and put in the oven to bake for 5 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperatures of 165 degrees F.
More Chicken Recipes For You!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!