Elvis Cookies: “Peanut Butter” Banana Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together banana, sunflower seed butter, honey, egg and vanilla. Then add in cinnamon baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips and cooked bacon.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the batter and on to the baking sheet. Place them about 2 inches apart because they will spread out just a bit. Yields about 12 cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from baking sheet.
- Eat up and feel like elvis.