Gingerbread Banana Bread
- 3 brown bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1–2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×4 loaf pan then line the middle with parchment paper. It will make it easier to remove from the pan.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and puree until completely combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan then place in oven to bake for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Once cool, top with sifted organic powdered sugar!