- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place 13 pitted dates in a food processor and pulse until the dates begin to bind and clump together
- Add coconut oil, eggs, molasses, and vanilla extract to the food process and puree until smooth
- Add cocoa powder, coconut flour, powder ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, baking soda and baking powder along with a pinch of salt and puree until completely combined and smooth
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with extra coconut oil and then pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish and smooth out
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut brownies into 9-12 brownies then top with ice cream.