Instant Pot Sticky Asian Pork Spare Ribs
- Prep Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 5-6 servings 1x
For the marinade
- 3lbs pork spare ribs, cut in between the bones into individual ribs
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
For the sticky topping
- sesame seeds
- fresno peppers, sliced
- green onions, sliced
- Place spare ribs in a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, which together all the ingredients for the marinade then pour over the ribs. Cover and place in the fridge for 8 or more hours.
- Once marinated, pour 1 cup of water (you can also use beef broth) in the basin of the instant pot then place the rack on top (that comes with the instant pot) and place the spare ribs inside the pot, stacking the ribs as needed.
- Secure the lid, close off the pressure valve, turn on and press manual to high pressure and press the up button until the time hits 30 minutes then quick release the valve.
- Turn oven to broil. Place a rack on top of a baking sheet then use tongs to place each rib on the rack. Sprinkle salt on each rib. Mix together the ingredients for the sticky topping and use a basting brush to brush the topping onto each rib. Place in the oven to broil for 3-4 minutes, until golden.
- Top with sesame seeds, peppers, and green onions before serving!