July 4th Charcuterie Board
- Author: juli
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8-10
For the red
- pomegranate seeds
- watermelon, cubed
- cherry tomatoes
- red bell pepper slices
- salami (or any other cured meats)
- almond milk cream cheese topped with salsa
For the white
For the blue
- When building your charcuterie board, start with a LARGE cutting board or serving platter. Start with red on the left side. I like to bundle on the sweet ingredients together then move to the savory. That means I started with all the fruit, then moved into vegetables, then to the cured meats.
- Next is the white section – same thing with bundling the sweet items together, like the yogurt pretzels, popcorn, and coconut. Then I moved to the savory options like macadamia nuts, cheeses, and crackers.
- And last but not least, the blue section. I kept the blueberry goat cheese near the other cheeses, and paired the blue tortilla chips next to the crackers. Then I added all the fresh fruit around it and placed the yogurt with blueberry preserves near the fruit and the yogurt covered pretzels for the perfect dipping range.
- Then all you have to do is use a cookie cutter to cut out stars in the provolone cheese slices and add those on top throughout. I also topped it with fresh flowers and some 4th of July decorations to bring it all together, but that’s totally optional! I also served it with a super clean drink on the side – coconut water with fresh berries!