Last Minute Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- 3 large sweet potatoes or yams, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes in fat, cinnamon and salt.
- Place flat on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, or until soft.
- In a large bowl, add coconut sugar. Place all sweet potatoes in bowl and toss in sugar until completed coated.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top!