Lemon Curd Berry Tarts
- Make lemon curd then set in the fridge to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pecans in a food processor and pulse until they have broken down into a flour consistency.
- Add almond flour, ghee, egg, honey, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and puree until is combines completely together (it will form a ball in the food processor).
- Using a mini muffin tin, use a cookie scoop to scoop out a ball of the crust mixture and place into 14 muffin tin holes. Use your fingers (or the bottom of a spice jar) to press the dough into each muffin tin hole, into a cup formation. Use a fork to poke a few holes in the bottom of each to keep from rising as it bakes. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely then fill each cup with 1-2 teaspoons of lemon curd and place a berry on top. If you want an even prettier look, garnish with some organic powdered sugar!