Microwave Coffee Cake in a Mug
For the cake
For the topping
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter, at room temperature or slightly cold
- 1 tablespoon almond flour/meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For the whipped cream
- Mix all cake ingredients in a mug and mix well.
- Place all topping ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to pinch the ingredients together.
- Add topping ingredients on top of cake ingredients. Place in microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Let sit to slightly cool.
- While the cake is cooking, place the solid cream that has hardened at the top of the can in a bowl and whisk together with maple syrup.
- Top cake with whipped cream. Eat up. Amazing. Truly amazing