Paleo Coffee Cocoa Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together all your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, ground coffee, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Whisk your eggs and melt your chocolate in separate bowls. You can melt your chocolate on the stove or in the microwave. I did microwave because it’s easy. But be careful not to burn. Heat only 20 seconds at a time and stir to help the melting process.
- Add eggs and melted chocolate to your dry ingredients along with honey, coconut milk, and coconut oil. Mix to combine. These muffins are pretty dense. If you want them fluffier, add 2 more eggs. Just FYI.
- Add to greased muffin tin. You know you really should add the batter to? Silicone muffin liners. These things are genius.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool then consume.