Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Total Time: 10 hours
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
For the crust
For the cheesecake
- 13 ounces raspberry jam
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil spray.
- Add cookies to a food processor and pulse to break down. Then add ghee and pulse to combined until a crumbly mixture is created. Place crumbled mixture in the baking dish and press down until evenly throughout the entire dish.
- Add softened cream cheese to a food processor and pulse the cream cheese until smooth. Then add sugar, sunflower seed butter, vanilla extract, and pulse to combined for 1 minute. Lastly, add eggs and blend, scraping down the sides until completely smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and smooth throughout. Place in oven to bake for 45 minutes until the edges have slightly browned and middle of cheesecake is only slightly jiggly. Then turn off the oven, crack the oven door open, and let the cheesecake rest for 1 hour in the oven. After an hour, remove cheesecake from oven.
- Once you pull the cheesecake out of the oven, add raspberry jam to a small saucepan and heat through for about 10 minutes, until slightly bubbly. Pour jam through a wire mesh strainer into a bowl, removing the seeds.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of the strained raspberry jam to the top of the cheesecake, smoothing throughout in one layer. Then top with raspberries throughout the cheesecake and pour the remaining warm seedless raspberry jam on top of the raspberries.
- Place in the fridge overnight then cut into 16 squares and garnish with a little fresh mint to make it look extra cute!