Pumpkin Crumb Pancakes with Nuts.com
- Yield: 14 three inch pancakes 1x
For the pancakes
For the crumb topping
- Whisk together pancake ingredients: eggs, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda and a pinch of salt to the large bowl or blender. Mix until batter is well combined.
- Grease a griddle pan and place over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle to pour a three inch size pancake on the pan then sprinkle with a small amount of chocolate chips on top. Cook until bubbles begin to form on the pancakes, about 3-4 minutes, then lift with a spatula and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until completely cooked through. Repeat until no batter remains – about 14 pancakes.
- While the pancakes are finishing up, place all ingredients for the crumb topping in a food processor or blender and pulse until cashews are broken up and everything is combine.
- Top pancakes with crumb mixture and extra maple syrup on top!